By Tech Powered Dad | January 29, 2012
UPDATE: The contest has ended. The random.org random number generator selected Marianna Ballard as the winner. Congratulations, Marianna! Thanks to everyone who entered. I am planning to make contests a more regular part of Tech Powered Math, so be sure to follow on Facebook or Twitter to stay up to date on my giveaways.
I recently reviewed MathBlaster.com and was incredibly impressed by the scope and variety of the games as well as the professional polish and fun factor. Now, you can win a free 3-month membership for MathBlaster.com, which is sponsoring this contest. It’s easy to enter–all you have to do is leave a comment at the bottom of this page.
Here are the ways you can enter:
- Leave a comment at the bottom of this page. Your comment can be as simple as “Enter me in the contest!”
- To get an additional entry, like the Tech Powered Math Facebook Page. You can “Like” Tech Powered Math via the Facebook box on the upper. Then leave a second comment below, letting me know that you Liked Us.
- To get even more entries, share this page on with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or even by linking to it from your own blog. There are share buttons on this post to make that easier. Then leave another comment on this page (or comments) for each of those actions you took, explaining where you shared this post.
- You must leave a comment on this page for each entry you qualify for. Facebook doesn’t allow contest entries via their site, so it has to be done here.
- Contest ends at noon on Sunday, Feb 5. The winner will be selected randomly and I will announce the winner here at Tech Powered Math. IMPORTANT: You’ll need to accept my Facebook friend request in order to collect your prize because I need your email address to send you your prize. Once you have the prize, I will in no way be offended if you defriend me. 🙂
You must be 18 to win, and you can only enter the contest if you are legally allowed to accept the prize under the laws of your state/country. Good luck!!!