UPDATE: The contest has ended. Twitter winners @sunian314 @hasama36 @matt1888a and @tsclausing. Facebook winner was Jacob Petefish. You will need to follow me on Twitter or friend me on Facebook to receive your prize code via private message.
I recently reviewed AbleMath, a new graphing calculator for the iPhone/iPod touch. The creators of AbleMath have generously offered 10 copies of AbleMath for me to give away here at Tech Powered Math, which I am doing in this contest. It is extremely easy to enter. This is only a 24 hour contest, so please enter right now so you don’t miss out.
There are 2 ways to enter the drawing.
1. Like/Share this post on Facebook. Then leave a comment below telling me that you did so (I won’t know you liked it otherwise).
2. Tweet this post on Twitter. It’s as easy as tweeting:
RT this post to win the AbleMath calculator iPhone app from @techpoweredmath #giveaway
You’ve got to include @techpoweredmath in your Tweet so I can find that you did so.
Contest ends at 9 p.m. Central time on January 24, 2012. I will contact the winners by direct message on Twitter or friending them on Facebook. Good luck!
- ENDED Contest: Win a 3 Month Membership on MathBlaster.com
- AbleMath Graphing Calculator App Review
- (ENDED) TI-Nspire CX Contest Giveaway